Permabond TA437 has a fast cure where the typical fixture time when used with Initiator 41 is 20-30 seconds, making it suitable for high speed production lines. If an activator is not required, the material will cure anaerobically in a close-fitting joint or in the presence of metal in 5-10 minutes (fixture time).
- Adhesion to a wide range of substrates (ferrites, metals, ceramics)
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- No mix application
- Fast cure at room temperature
- High shear and peel strength
- Good impact strength
- High temperature resistance
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and grease-free before the adhesive application.
- Permabond Cleaner A can be used for degreasing surfaces.
- If bonding to metals such as aluminium, copper and its alloys, you may need to lightly abrade the surface with an emery cloth to remove the oxide layer. You can read more about Surface Preparation here
This product is part of the Permabond range