This adhesive has high shear and peel strength.
Permabond TA439 has a fast cure at room temperature and a typical fixture time of 20-40 seconds.
This adhesive is methacrylic acid free making it suitable for sensitive components in sealed electric motors.
Initiator 41 can be used with Permabond TA439 or Initiator 43 can be used when bonding plastics.
- Adhesion to a wide range of substrates (ferrites, metals, ceramics, plastics)
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- No mix application
- Fast cure at room temperature
- High shear and peel strength
- Good impact strength
- Good chemical resistance
- Non-corrosive formulation
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and grease-free before the application.
- Permabond Cleaner A can be used for degreasing the majority of surfaces.
- If bonding to metals (aluminium, copper and alloys), you may need to abrade the surface with an emery cloth to remove the oxide layer. You can read more about Surface Preparation here
This product is part of the Permabond range