Xiameter PMX-200 is a polysiloxanes fluid with high dielectric strength and damping action. The silicone fluid is also chemical and water-resistant making it ideal for a range of industrial applications.
Available in different viscosities from 5-500 CS and in different pack sizes including drums and pails.
- Wide range of applications including use as a cosmetic ingredient, elastomer and plastics lubricant, electrical insulating fluid, foam preventive or breaker, mechanical fluid, mold release agent, surface active agent, and solvent-based finishing and fat liquoring of leather.
- Automotive applications include exterior wax, conditioner and sealant to enhance shine and durability.
- Ease of application
- Ease of buffing
- Enhances colour
- High water repellency
- High compressibility
- High shearability without breakdown
- High spreadability and compatibility
- Low environmental hazard
- Low fire hazard
- Low reactivity and vapor pressure
- Low surface energy
- Good heat stability
- Essentially odourless, tasteless and nontoxic
- Soluble in a wide range of solvents
This product is part of the Xiameter range