Xiameter PMX-561 has excellent electrical insulation properties over a wide temperature range, combined with high thermal stability.
The product can be used as an alternative to organic transformer oil.
Xiameter PMX-561 meets the requirements of:
- International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) 836 “specifications for silicone liquid for electrical purposes” (Silicone Type T-1).
- ASTM D 4652-92 “silicone fluids for electrical insulation”.
- IEC 1100 – “Classification of insulating liquids according to fire point and net calorific value” (Class K3).
- Suitable for transformers and other electrical equipment designed to operate at high temperatures or at very low temperatures.
- Meets the requirements of IEC 836 and ASTM D 4652-92
- Essentially non-toxic
- Environmentally safe
- Compatible with a wide range of solid electrical insulating materials
- Contains no additives
- High thermal stability and oxidation resistance
- Higher fire point and lower heat release rate than other types of class K insulating liquids
- Good electrical properties and operating capabilities over a wide temperature range
This product is part of the Xiameter range