Permabond POP is a surface pretreatment for silicones, polyolefins and PTFE before bonding with cyanoacrylate adhesives.
The primer increases the bond strength and adhesion to these surfaces.
Permabond POP is fluorescent for easy detection under UV light (375 nm) and recommended only for polyolefin and silicone substrates.
- Ideal for bonding plastics such as PTFE, Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE) and Silicones.
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Colourless liquid
- Easy to use
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and grease-free before applying Permabond POP
- Brush, wipe, dip or spray Permabond POP on the low energy surface.
- Allow the components to dry completely before bonding.
Polyolefin – Bond within 2 hours of the POP treatment (depending on the type of polyolefin)
PTFE – Bond Immediately.
- To achieve the maximum bond strength, allow the adhesive to cure for 24 hours at 23°C.
How to use Permabond Polyolefin POP Primer
This product is part of the Permabond range