Tectyl 846 provides corrosion protection for metal parts during overseas storage and transportation.
Tectyl 846-K-19 meets military specification MIL-C-16173D, Grade 4.
Cures to a dark amber colour, waxy, translucent, firm film.
- Suitable for machinery, machine rolls/tools, automatic parts, dies, tubing and spare parts.
- Overseas storage and transportation
- Superior protection
- Wax-based, translucent film
- Economical – with a DFT of only 50 microns, Tectyl 506 can protect a big surface with a little amount of product.
- Easy to apply and remove when no longer needed
- General purpose For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
To achieve maximum performance, you must ensure surfaces are clean, dry and free of rust, oil and mill scale with a substrate temperature of 10-35°C at the time of product application.
This product is part of the Tectyl range. Tectyl is known for its innovative solutions, service and expertise in industrial applications. Recognised as a trusted global brand in rust protection for more than 80 years.