Araldite CW 1305/HY 1300 is a two component, epoxy encapsulation system.
This system has good thermal shock resistance, thermal endurance and dielectric properties making it ideal for electronic protection applications.
Araldite CW 1305 is a modified, solvent free epoxy resin with an inorganic filler.
Aradur HY 1300 is a medium viscosity, polyamine hardener.
- Araldite CW 1305/HY 1300 can be used for encapsulating heat-evolving components. For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Good thermal shock resistance
- Good thermal endurance
- Good dielectric properties
- Good thermal conductivity
- Moderate exotherm facilities casting in bulk
- Flammability: UL 94 V-0 (3mm)
This product is part of the Huntsman Araldite range