Araldite CW 1446/HY 2919 is a flexible, multipurpose epoxy impregnation system.
Araldite CW 1446/ HY 2919 is a flexible, multipurpose epoxy impregnation system.
This system has good dielectric properties, thermal shock resistance as well as resistance to cyclic temperature variations.
Araldite CW 1446 BDF is a solvent free, epoxy resin with an inorganic filler.
Hardener HY 2919 is a low viscosity, accelerated anhydride hardener.
- Araldite CW 1446/HY 2919 can be used for generators and motors, TV high-voltage components (FBT’s semi-conductor power components). For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Good dielectric properties
- Good resistance to cyclic temperature variations
- Excellent impregnation
- Good thermal shock resistance
- Flammability: UL 94 V-1 (12mm)
- Recognised insulation component with Thermal Index of 204°C
This product is part of the Huntsman Araldite range