ARALDITE CW 229-3/HW 229-1 epoxy casting system
Araldite CW 229-3/HW 229-1 is a prefilled resin system with outstanding mechanical and electrical properties.
ARALDITE CW 229-3/HW 229-1 epoxy casting system - Description
Araldite CW 229-3/HW 229-1 is a two component, brown epoxy casting system with high crack and thermal shock resistance. This system is recommended for electric motors and for encapsulating large metal parts.
Please note: Araldite CW 229/HW 229-1 is the black version.
- Araldite CW 229-3/HW 229-1 can be used as an indoor electrical insulation material for postinsulators, equipment parts, brushings, instrument and dry type distribution transformers, switchgears.For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- High crack resistance
- Excellent mechanical and electrical properties
- Good thermal shock resistance
- Flammability: UL 94 V-1 (12mm)
- Recognised insulation component with Thermal Index of 204°C
This product is part of the Huntsman Araldite range