Permabond 2K Surface Primer A/B Kit
Permabond 2K Primer is a multi-purpose surface primer for preparing substrates before bonding.
Permabond 2K Surface Primer A/B Kit - Description
Permabond 2K Surface Primer can be used to identify if the surface is wetting out and if additional surface treatments are required.
The primer contains an adhesive promoter that increases the bond strength and in addition the primer protects the metal substrates against corrosion, improving durability.
Permabond 2K Surface Primer can be used on metals, glass, plastic and composite materials.
- Ideal for glass, metals, plastic and composites.
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Protects metals against corrosion
- Improves adhesion
- Degrease and abrade the bond areas, remove any dust
- Mix contents A and B in the large bottle and add the sprayer attachment
- Shake the bottle well
- Spray a thin layer of the mixed primer on the bond area
- Using the image above as a guideline, determine if the surface requires additional preparation.
Good – remove any excess primer with a dry and clean cloth
Poor – more surface preparation needed
- Leave the primer to dry thoroughly before commencing the bonding application
- Use within 8hrs of mixing
This product is part of the Permabond range