Permabond CSA-NF reduces the whitening effect, commonly found with more active cyanoacrylates.
- Ideally used in conjunction with Permabond cyanoacrylate adhesives
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Improves adhesive gap fill
- Activates difficult or porous surfaces
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and grease-free before applying Permabond CSA-NF
- Brush, wipe, dip or spray Permabond CSA-NF onto one component
- Allow the CSA-NF to dry completely before assembling the joint
- Permabond cyanoacrylate adhesive is applied to the untreated surface and the two parts should be brought together.
- If the gap is larger than >0.5mm, the activator may be applied to both surfaces
- To achieve the maximum bond strength, allow the adhesive to cure for 24 hours at 23°C
You can read more about Surface Preparation here
This product is part of the Permabond range