Permabond Initiator 41 is a solvent free initiator, designed for use with structural acrylic adhesives.
The initiator is versatile in its application, where it can be sprayed, brushed or wiped onto the part to create a thin even coating. The formulation allows a long open time or alternatively parts can be bonded immediately after application.
- Suitable for use with Permabond structural acrylic (TA) adhesives
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Brush on liquid
- Quick application
- Easy to use
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and grease-free before applying Initiator 41
- Brush, wipe or spray Permabond Initiator 41 onto part
- Apply the Permabond TA structural acrylic to the part
- Parts should be clamped firmly and left for the duration of the handling time
- Allow the adhesive to cure for 24 hours at 23°C.
- To remove any excess initiator, a suitable alcohol such as isopropanol, acetone or MEK can be used.
You can read more about Surface Preparation here
This product is part of the Permabond range