adhesives & sealants, electronics and surface treatments
Antala Ltd. distributes the best speciality chemical brands in UK & Ireland. Antala Ltd. offers an excellent range of industrial adhesives and have a long experience in the industry that allows us to understand your business perfectly and help you optimize your processes as well as generating comprehensive solutions. By working with a leading company in the market of adhesives, sealants and surface treatments, you can access our unique range of products, take advantage of our experience and ensure maximum reliability in your processes.
Antala as technical partner
Technical areas & Product Lines
Saving costs and improving your production processes
We offer you a personalized technical support service to get the best results.
The mission of the group of companies of ANTALA is to be the benchmark as a distributor of technical products for the industry distributed in the geographical area in which it is present in a sustainable manner over time. For these are fundamental:
- Achieve forecast sales figures at all times market prospects.
- Price and margin policy that reconciles competitiveness and profitability in the short and long term.
- A consolidated customer base consisting of leading customers in the industrial sector from the standpoint of commercial, technical and solvency.
- Leading suppliers with Nº1 Brands.
All this must contribute to the quality management system according to ISO 9001:2015, based on:
- Meet customer requirements, ensuring their satisfaction, needs and expectations of technical and commercial nature.
- Comply needs and expectations of stakeholders identified, like vendors, partners, Administration and insurance companies.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements that are applicable to the activity of the company and products delivered.
- Continuous improvement of the quality system itself, based on risk and opportunities analysis, leading to efficient operation of all business processes.
The members of the Board of ANTALA establish indicators to assess the achievement of strategic objectives and, while requiring all employee involvement in achieving these objectives, it undertakes to provide the necessary human and material resources.
Those responsible for the various departments of the company recognize the authority regarding Quality Policy holds the Responsibility of Quality Management, by delegation of the Board. They also agree to spread among all departments the guidelines and objectives that the Board of the Company establishes for the Quality Management.